Friday, August 7, 2009

Extermination of the People In Canaan?

Many Atheists and Skeptics often site passages in the Old Testament where God orders the death of the Canaanites as justification for their unbelief. They say, "How could a good and loving God order the death of innocent life." Pastor Ricky Kurth of the Berean Bible Society offers an insightful and instructive answer to this question. Please click on the PowerPoint slide below to view Brother Kurth's answer to this commonly asked and important question.


1 comment:

Curt F. said...

I simply do not get on here as much as I want (working on that). I enjoy reading material that you share because you present the truth in a fact-by-fact, logical standpoint. I am a thinker, so I love to read and discuss challenging material. I can't believe something that doesn't make sense.

The Bible teaches the Christian to use his head, to live and make decisions based on truth, not feelings or opinions. So we Christians need to train and sharpen our minds to defend effectively what's right.

Good topics to go over would be the areas of Calvinism, Arminianism, etc. How to combat T.U.L.I.P. and defend misunderstood scripture that "supports" these teachings.

Thanks for your time and effort in sharing your studies.