Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2009 Great Lakes Grace Bible Conference

My wife and I would like to thank all of the churches of Ohio Grace Ministries for putting on a wonderful conference this past Memorial Day weekend. The facilities, fellowship, preaching, and hospitality were top notch and a welcome break from the routine of everyday life. It was great to see old friends and make new ones.

On a personal note I was extremely encouraged by the maturity, depth, and commitment to the doctrines of grace displayed by two young men. Charlie McQuillan one of the weekend’s speakers, and Kurt Fellows both displayed a maturity beyond their years and are an example of the edification the doctrine can produce even at a young age. It is my desire to encourage these men and others like them to keep the faith because they are the future of our message. Both Charlie and Kurt remind me of myself and where I was ten years ago in my late teens and early twenties. Keep up the good work and let me know if there is any way I can help or encourage you as you face difficult decisions over the next couple of years.

For those of you who requested copies of my PowerPoint notes on Rewards for the Kingdom Saints, they are now available on our churches website.

  • For a copy of the PowerPoint Notes click here.
  • For a copy of the notes for the entire message in PDF format click here. Note: These notes were not proof read for typos, spelling, or grammatical mistakes.
  • For audio of this message as well as the rest of the 2009 Great Lakes Grace Bible Conference click here.

Thanks to all for a great weekend.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for the update, Bryan. It is encouraging to hear of these two young men. May their tribe increase.