Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011 Great Lakes Grace Bible Conference

Over memorial day weekend my family and I had the privilege of attending the 2011 Great Lakes Grace Bible Conference in Wilmot, Ohio. We had a wonderful time visiting with old friends and meeting new saints. The conference was a celebration of the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible. Over the weekend, I had the honor of preaching four times on a variety of topics related to the supremacy of the KJB.

All of the audio from these meetings can be found on theKJV400.com website. In addition, I would like to make my notes and PowerPoints available for further study for anyone who might be interested. The following is a listing of my messages in the order in which they were preached.

Please enjoy these notes and audio from all the messages from this important meeting.

No comments: